Rebecca is a Performance Nutritionist and Clinical Dietitian leading the way in providing world class sports nutrition advice to the outdoor industry.
Nutrition information is based on the latest cutting edge science, first hand experience and backed by a strong applied knowledge of nutrition and supplements for health, vitality and benefits to sporting performance.
Rebecca’s move from mainstream sport was driven by her own enthusiasm for outdoor and adventure sports. She wanted to bring her expertise into the outdoor industry after recognising the gap in high performance sports science support provision in this area.
Who is this for?
- From the recreational participant to high performance/elite athlete; mainstream sports, climbers, mountaineers, snow-sports, endurance sports, outdoor enthusiasts.
- Individuals who wish to put their health back on the menu, boost vitality and energy levels.
Rebecca’s aim is to provide the best advice available to athletes and clients helping you to achieve and maintain your health and performance goals. Her services include; one:ones, workshops, lectures, articles and body composition assessments.
Please email me for more details on: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Olympic Committee Nutrition Diploma
MSc Sports Nutrition
BSc Applied Human Nutrition Dietetics
Level 1 ISAK – International Society for the Advancement of Kinathropometry
Health Professional Council Recognised
- Over 10 years experience as a clinical dietitian
- Over 5 years experience working with Olympic level and Elite athletes
- Performance Nutritionist at Sport Scotland Institute of Sport
- Consultant Dietitian for Gatorade Sports Science Institute
- Nutrition Course Module Development for Bangor University
- Climbing research and Athlete Testing with Bangor University
- Performance Nutritionist for GB Climbing
- Course development and Lecturer for the British Association of Snow sport Instructors
- Nutrition / Pastoral role at British Ski Academy Chamonix